Flying in an airplane, look out the window, you will see a clear blue sky, and be filled with such a feeling that there is nothing around, only this moment. You look at the earth from a height and understand what its scale is. But a simple plane flight is not everything, try yourself in such an action as a parachute jump. If you continue to read this article, I’m willing to bet that somewhere deep down you want to do this. And perhaps this is one of the many things on your life list. It’s a great experience, skydiving.
Often we make excuses why we can’t do it, or it’s very expensive, or we’re just afraid. However, if you are determined, before the jump you will be excited, and then after the jump, you will be grateful to yourself that you were able to do it. Therefore, if you are still thinking whether to be or not to be, here are 5 reasons why you should do it:
1. You will experience pure adrenaline. You start to feel it as soon as you step on the plane and it starts to take off, and you start to realize that the only way down is to parachute (of course not the only one, but if you don’t jump, you still have to pay). And so you jumped, you are flying in free fall with great speed and from a great height, your body does not know what to do at first and how to react, and now you begin to understand that you are falling, the wind hits your face, as if a huge hair dryer is directed on you.
2. The second reason why you should do this is that skydiving is like a starter, it starts your mechanism and you begin to realize that some other actions that you were afraid of in the past are now subject to you, and you have a burning desire to accomplish them. What will be the next bungee jump??? Or maybe a bullfight? You begin to argue with yourself, and all those things that previously seemed unattainable to you become quite real and the world opens up for you.
3. The next reason you should do it is skydiving is basically a safe sport, one skydiving instructor said “It’s a safer act than just crossing the street”, how many people die from car accidents, but still we drive cars. Undoubtedly, free fall is dangerous, but safety is affected by many factors, for example, the weather, if it is a beautiful day, then there is nothing to be afraid of, all you have to do is collect a working parachute, and you also have a backup copy of the parachute. And then there are parachutes that open automatically if you don’t open it after 3,000 feet. It is worth noting that skydiving is on the list of the most expensive hobbies in the world.
4. The unique feeling that you are on top of the world. And now everything is under your control. You stop thinking about everything else that’s going on in your life and you just focus on that feeling. Feeling the feeling of flying.
5. The last reason is the video below. Watch and enjoy.
If you have not closed the article yet, and it dawned on you to make this jump, then I offer you the 10 best places for a parachute jump.