Two-wheeled transport is considered the cheapest and most environmentally friendly mode of transportation around the world.
To get a bike, you need to find out two main factors:
- age and gender group.
Important selection factors
The bike occupies a huge place in everyday life. A love of sports is instilled in children through the children’s range, and the silhouette of a woman in a long skirt on a ladies’ model without a jumper on the frame is admired by the opposite sex. The purpose and place of use of the bike starts from the road:
- If you are going to ride on bad or dirt roads with ups and downs, you will need a reliable and mobile mountain bike with wider tires.
- When long trips are constantly expected, the best option is an electric bike with pedals and electric drive. The advantage of the choice is the ease of overcoming significant distances, but the design is quite heavy and requires recharging.
- A single-speed bike easily bypasses traffic jams during peak hours, using narrow lanes to quickly get through city streets to your destination.
- A road bike will help with regular long trips to work on open country roads where speed and efficiency are needed.
- Road models are ideal for sports riding, training or just walking in the green.
- The hybrid combines the characteristics of a mountain bike and a road bike to give the best. This is the fastest, strongest, longest lasting option in the catalog.
- Folding bikes are ideal for those who change modes of public transport along the way. The design uses 16-inch or 20-inch wheels, which take up a minimum of space in the case. A flat load with a small mass does not interfere in the train or suburban bus.
Travel around the city, highway, in nature should be safe. When the product group is defined, it is worth taking care of additional functions. Safety is ensured by fast hydraulic disc brakes, dynamo-powered front and rear night driving lights that come alive with pedaling and don’t need to be recharged.
The issue of saddle comfort is at the forefront. Depending on the type of bike, the seat can be soft or hard. Modern frame materials use metals and durable plastics, and the list of gears is understandable to professionals. But the rigidity and reliability of the fork, the convenience of the location of the steering wheel, brakes, fixing the foot on the pedals belong to the category of personal preferences.
Savings or security?
Purchasing a new bike comes with an affordable budget, so many try to get what they need with cheaper features. Considering that bikes belong to the category of long-term acquisitions, it is better not to sacrifice quality — modern two-wheeled vehicles with high-quality functionality will help to avoid injuries and accidents on the roads. This is the most cost-effective type of transportation with health benefits.