If you decide to do morning exercises, then a few tips on how to make this exercise useful for you will not hurt you.
The first question that everyone who decides to do morning exercises is probably asking themselves is: “Where to start morning exercises?” Well, the answer is simple: First you need to wake up the body: wash, take a shower — to prepare the body for physical activity, it will take about 10 minutes. You need to start charging with a warm-up, this is usually a circular movement of the head, hands. This is done in order to improve blood circulation and not to pull the joints or muscles during the main load.
So … let’s start charging
- Lean forward while standing on straight legs. Try to touch the floor with your palms, and if flexibility allows, touch your knees with your chest.
- Make rotational movements with your hands clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Make rotational movements in the elbow joints.
- Warming up the shoulder joints is also a must. Raising the arms from the side up, “scissors” with the hands, rotational movements.
- do not forget to tilt the body forward and to the sides. Rotation of the pelvis alternately in both directions.
- Leg movements forward, backward and to the side.
- Bend and unbend the legs at the knee joint
- Do the “Bridge”, the usual bridge.
- In position, spread your legs wide. Sit on one leg, the other should be straightened. Roll from foot to foot, trying to always stay as low as possible in the squat.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees. Without lifting your shoulder blades from the floor, touch the floor with your knees on one side, then on the other, alternately.
- Squats. Engage your front legs dynamically and your back legs statically. The work includes the buttocks, calves, extensor muscles of the spine and many more small muscles.
- Don’t forget the press. Lying on the floor, focus your legs in one position and lift your back off the floor to a 90-degree angle — this swings the upper press. To swing the lower one, you need to lift your legs up from a lying position on the floor, the angle should be at least 60 degrees
But this is not all exercises. You can also invent them yourself.
Do not forget that the basis of a healthy lifestyle is a healthy diet. Interesting tips about proper nutrition
A healthy mind in a healthy body! 🙂 Here are some more tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle