In the wardrobe of every stylish woman and respectable man, there must certainly be several worthy suits. Warm and summer, business, casual and festive — any type of outfit must be comfortable to wear, retain a beautiful appearance and original shape for a long time, and be resistant to the formation of hooks and pellets. All this is possible only in the case of sewing things from high-quality material.
If you need costume fabric in bulk, then it is better to purchase it at retail or wholesale in a trusted specialized online store. So you can be sure of the quality of products, choose the most suitable solution and save time on trips. But before you make a purchase, you need to familiarize yourself with the varieties of fabrics intended for tailoring suits.
Suit fabric is intended for tailoring of jackets, trousers, skirts. Such material differs not only in color (white, scarlet, beige, dark blue, dark green, dark brown, khaki, black and others) and pattern (ornament, cage, leaves, houndstooth, etc.), but also in density , hygroscopicity, crushability, shedding, drapeability, as well as other important indicators. Thanks to a large assortment, any buyer can choose the most suitable option for himself.
For the production of suit fabrics, natural, synthetic and combined threads are used. Consider the most popular options.
- BARBIE — Made from spandex and polyester. Cotton, viscose or elastane threads may also be present. This is an excellent choice for sewing double-sided models. The material is characterized by increased strength, perfectly holds its shape, does not wrinkle, has a smooth texture and looks elegant.
- NIKO — made from synthetic and viscose fabric. Such a fabric is light and dense, and in drapery it creates soft voluminous folds. The outer side has a thin diagonal scar, slightly velvety, tender. The weave on the wrong side is practically not expressed, a little rough.
- Rolex is made of polyester and elastane. This fabric perfectly repels water and dirt and has high aesthetic characteristics.
- SCARLET — made from polyester, viscose, elastane. This fabric has a smooth surface with a slight unobtrusive sheen, perfectly breathable, and is distinguished by solid wear resistance.
- SHARAPOVA — contains viscose and polyester. Elastane may be added. Such material sits perfectly on the figure, moderately soft and has an average density. The diagonal pattern on the surface is barely noticeable.
- Crepe costume COSTA — consists of viscose, polyester, elastane. This is a dense material, which is special for its complex relief surface with a noticeable roughness. Also, such a canvas is soft, durable and highly practical (does not wrinkle, does not shrink, does not become electrified).
- TORRONTO is made of polyester and elastane. On the surface of such a fabric there is a soft pile. Features a delicate texture and melange effect.
- TR NOVA — made of polyester, viscose and elastane. Such material is hypoallergenic, hygienic, hygroscopic and perfectly retains heat.
The special high-quality fabric used in tailoring will allow you to get a suit that will delight its owner with high performance and will definitely not go unnoticed by others. Such clothes will last a long time and will not cause problems in care.